iDiscover centralizes its processing operations in a state-of-the-art datacenter. This private, distributed computing environment is optimized to maximize computing power and deliver the fastest possible e-discovery services.
Following are some of the many highlights of our high performance datacenter and operations:
- One Petabyte of high performance RAID storage
- Private distributed computing environment accelerates processing
- Multiple machines work together and distribute tasks to accelerate the processing workflow
- iDiscover's data processing software splits tasks at a granular file level for distribution across multiple processors to accelerate even the most compute-intensive operations
- The iDiscover Datacenter has multiple active power and cooling distribution paths with full redundancy and fault tolerance to provide increased availability and uptime
- Multiple security layers interact and overlap requiring various methods of highly secure access all the way down to individual client servers
- Access to server cages and media vaults is limited to only two (2) extremely high level personnel.
- 256-bit RSA-encrypted 100Mb lines feed the datacenter from key locations across the U.S.
- Our Available Velocity™ platform can be installed at client sites to enable bi-directional high speed, secure transfers, with the iDiscover datacenter