Searching & Culling
Unlike most providers, iDiscover's Invariant™ platform creates its searchable index from not only extracted text elements, but all possible metadata fields, characters, code and OCR elements as well. This extensive index supplies added data points for filtering responsive and culling non-responsive data.
- Invariant allows iterative searching, reporting and culling which proceeds immediately upon import of the data
- iDiscover works with you to create defensible filters for your case and documents all culling procedures
- iDiscover provides in-house experts to create complex custom filters and free form filtering for advanced data culling operations
- All text, code, special characters, notes, annotations, OCR text and metadata fields are searchable providing extensive data for filtering
- Multiple search filters and customized free form filtering can be applied in multiple ways to rapidly filter large quantities of non-responsive documents and locate responsive documents with more precision and accuracy
- Reports are generated for all filtering operations providing accurate insight into case data